Manage the supply chain efficiently by keeping the costs low and improving customer service
Optimize inventory cost and streamline production management processes
The Discrete Manufacturing Industry is constantly looking for ways to manage the supply chain efficiently by keeping the costs low and improving customer service and profitability.The rise in consumer demand has led to new technologies and methods of producing goods. The principal challenges faced by this industry include the cost of transportation, increasing global competition, higher customer demands, managing suppliers, etc. It is therefore necessary that manufacturers evaluate new trends and manage all aspects of production, procurement, inventory, etc. that have the capability to impact their supply chain.
Features of SAP Business One
For Discrete Manufacturing
- Order Management
- Make to stock
- Make to order
- Engineer to order
- Assemble to order
- Job Work
- Project Based Management
- Product Costing analysis
- Customer Specific Product Design
- Sub Contracting and Job work
- Production Planning and Sheduling
- Multiple Site Management
- Resource Capacity Planning
- Streamline the order-to-cash process
- Detailed Quality Check Management
- Shop Floor Operation Management
- Optimize inventory management
Benefits of SAP Business One Solution for Discrete Manufacturing Industry
- Streamline their end to end operations
- Focus on making their business more profitable.
- Fully integrated solution
- Track inventory levels and stock movements
- Real time data to reduce inventory costs and stock-outs
- Eliminate the need for diverse systems and complex integration of multiple modules.
- Help you in providing reliable and predictable delivery times and calculating accurate and reliable order margins.
- You can also reduce planning time; improve responsiveness to demand changes
- Decrease lead times and work in progress.