Advantages of integrating eCommerce Portal with SAP Business One
If you have a company that uses SAP B1 along-side your ecommerce web portals, then you probably have thought of integrating the two. Have you ever looked at the process of integrating an online store (Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, Amazon, etc.) with any back-end solution? Some people are spending thousands of dollars on integrating e-commerce sites for SAP Business one. More or less it’s quite easy to integrate both to keep your business running with real-time across all the systems. Silver touch is proud to be an SAP Partner. It connects with any business application and integrates the data between SAP business one and any eCommerce platforms. It uses the automated data integration systems that help in performing better and streamline vital business processes with ease.
Advantages of integrating eCommerce portal with SAP B1
- Better Workflow and increase scale up operations
- 360-degree view of data with reducing errors
- Better data accessibility and richer analysis of business tasks
- Saves a lot of money and improve customer satisfaction
- Better and faster processing with adding latest ecommerce facilities
- Increased mobility and redirecting resources to more valuable areas
- Enhanced coordination and eliminate reliance on key individuals
How to improve business performance using SAP B1?For many organisations providing data quickly and efficiently adds a high pressure on employee resources. So, look for the company that offers a wide range of tools to develop and maintain information along with 24/7 support system. Get to know how SAP B1 helps in improving business performance.
- Integrate your business systems and applications
- Optimize your employee productivity dynamically
- Automate company documentation
- Introduce with external and real-time business notification
- Challenges of SAP Business One Integration
- What are your business needs and objectives?
- Which SAP Business One applications are you using?
- If no integration tools are available then which expertise you have in-house?
- Do you have SAP Business one developer partner who offers an integrated tool or any third part interface?