Oracle OpenWorld 2012
Lime Software are exhibiting at Oracle OpenWorld, which will be held September 30–October 4, 2012. Visit us at stand 108.
Oracle OpenWorld is the leading global educational and networking event held each year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. It s also the most cost-effective and efficient way to learn how Oracle is simplifying IT by engineering hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in the data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Thousands of sessions and hundreds of demos help users get better results with their current technology–and help them plan for the future. Oracle OpenWorld takes place September 30–October 4, 2012 in San Francisco.
- Learn about the latest IT technology, upgrades, challenges, trends, and best practices
- Share notes in special interest groups and product and industry sessions
- Participate in onsite certification testing
- Network with peers and industry luminaries
- Choose from more than 2,000 sessions and dozens of hands-on labs that will be led by the world’s foremost IT experts
- See hundreds of fellow Oracle partners and customers in two Exhibition Halls
- Learn about Oracle product lines and the company’s industry roadmap, transformational business strategies, and solution-specific challenges
An experienced business leader, heads the UK operations of Silver Touch Technologies Ltd. With 15 years of experience in the industry, he has set the track record of delivering transformation and revenue growth with SAP Solutions.