SAP® Business One v9.2
Check out the exciting new features in SAP® Business One v9.2. We would be delighted to discuss your upgrade plans. We ll walk you through the process, discuss optimal timeframes for your business, and answer any questions you may have. You can be assured that our experienced team will ensure a smooth transition for you.
Highlights of SAP® Business One v9.2
- Price lists and business partner catalog numbers can be imported from Excel
- Notification if another user is logged on with the same ID
- Enhanced approval process for updated documents
- Electronic Documents Framework that automatically generates A/R marketing documents
- Virtual asset concept that accelerates the processing of large quantities of fixed assets that share the same properties e.g. identical fixed assets in large quantities
- Journal entry postings are aligned with marketing documents
- Greater control over user authorisations
- You can now select an endorsable third-party check as a payment means in an outgoing payment, instead of endorsing the check by creating a manual journal entry.
Sales & Purchasing
- Sales orders and purchase orders can be reopened after creating credit memos drawn from corresponding orders
- Campaign enhancements include a new repeat feature and ability to run campaigns for vendors
- Freight amounts option that includes tax, according to your business requirements
Inventory & Distribution
- Price update wizard streamlines price list management and currency conversions
- Greater flexibility for creating pick and pack lists
- Inventory Counting documents can be pre-viewed or printed before adding them to the system
Material Resource Planning & Production
- MRP wizard enhancements enable more specific item selection
- New forecasting features for items per warehouse
- New budgeting features to facilitate budget to actual cost comparisons and production variance calculations
- New production fields improve visibility into individual components required for consumption
- You can now view the Business Partner tab of the Service Call window to get all the necessary details for handling the service call
- You can track services that your company provides. Now, the service module is enhanced to support the vendor side. You can also track services that your company receives.
- Project management feature centralizes all project-related transactions, documents, resources and activities
About Silver TouchSilver Touch is a partner of SAP and has expertise in 15+ industry verticals. Silver Touch has 90+ successful SAP Business One implementations with 100% delivery record over the last seven plus years. We are always on hand to support you with our SAP Business One experts. This is provided by our 24/7 support center. We pride ourselves on achieving customer satisfaction, since the cornerstone of our success lies in building long-term relationships with our clients ensuring successful use of Business One. For further information on the latest release of SAP® Business One, please contact us on +44 – (0) 203-872-5140 or email us at email@example.com
An experienced business leader, heads the UK operations of Silver Touch Technologies Ltd. With 15 years of experience in the industry, he has set the track record of delivering transformation and revenue growth with SAP Solutions.