Silver Touch makes virtual world tour possible through Wayfaring
Silver Touch has developed yet another state-of-the-art application. With Wayfaring, Silver Touch developers make virtual tour possible on your iPad, BlackBerry and Android smart phones. A dynamic application that offers an enticing and totally entertaining virtual experience with the help of visually appealing graphics. Visit the twenty preset exotic places without spending a penny.
- Wayfaring’s virtual panoramic tour provides a totally entertaining experience on smart phones.
- Wayfaring offers outstanding and promising graphics without compromising on quality.
- It includes the following handpicked destinations:
- Stonehenge, United Kingdom
- Parthenon, Greece
- Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
- Capitol Avenue, Atlanta
- Notre-Dame de Paris
- Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Times Square, New York
- Sea World, Orlando
- Makapu’u Point, Hawaii
- The Iraq Museum, Baghdad
- Itsukushima Shinto Shrine, Japan
- Nishi Honganji, Japan
- Château de Versailles, France
- San Gimignano Sienna, Italy
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Ring of Kerry, Ireland
- Fjære, Etne, Norway
- Esplanade Mall, Singapore
- Whistler Blackcomb, Canada
- CN Tower, Toronto, Canada
Silver Touch is proud to make it possible for mobile users to be able to visit places they wish to. All the destinations are carefully selected to match viewers’ & globetrotters’ demands. Many other exquisite places will be added to the current list of Wayfaring, according to user feedback. Silver Touch puts the world in your palm through Wayfaring.