Are you ready for e-Commerce?
The Digital economy has changed consumerism meaning businesses need to have an e-Commerce solution in place to stay competitive and satisfy the demands of customers. Although most businesses have been adept at implementing solutions, if they fail to integrate online stores with other business functions, such as accounting, inventory control and order fulfilment, challenges will arise as companies juggle customer demands, online orders, inventory, warehousing and logistics.
This makes a powerful business management system essential! SAP® Business One is a cost-effective, easy to use & implement and a comprehensive business management solution catering to the requirements of small & midsize enterprises. It helps SMEs to boost profitability and automate their entire business processes. It allows you to manage all your core business functions including finance & accounting, banking, sales, procurement, customer relationship management, inventory, reporting and more. SAP Business One is extremely flexible and when integrated together with Silver eSync, it allows you to connect your e-commerce portals and automate your business functions, providing real-time data and improving your business’ overall productivity.
Silver eSync provides seamless integration with the following e-Commerce Platforms: Magento Community, Magento Enterprise, Shopify, Prestashop, Big Commerce & Zen Cart.
Silver eSync provides the following capabilities:
- Order Sync: – web orders can be synced with SAP Business One through a dynamic mapping screen.
- Multiple Warehouse Management: Silver eSync supports multiple warehouse management between SAP Business One and e-Commerce platforms. Sales order can be fulfilled more efficiently, making inventory management much easier.
- Web Store-wise Pricing: eSync allows attaching SAP Business One price lists with eCommerce platforms for B2B as well as B2C segments, allowing them to have different prices for an item on different platforms based on the SAP Business One pricelist.
- Approvals for Sales Order: Silver eSync can download web orders as ‘draft sales order’ in SAP Business One for verification, allowing for approval of a sales order in SAP Business One.
- Multicurrency and Multilanguage support: Silver eSync supports multiple currency conversion and allows using multiple languages for product description, while synchronising e-Commerce platforms with SAP Business One.
- Business Partner Management: With the help of Silver eSync, data of retailers, wholesalers, distributors and more can be synced with SAP Business One. This Business Partner data can be used for further communication or marketing campaigns.
- Payment Methods: Silver eSync will sync your e-Commerce platforms payment methods with SAP Business One, supporting both online and offline payments.
- Credit Limit Allocation: SAP Business One users can set the payment process’ credit limit or period for different customers.
- Store Credit/ Loyalty Benefits: Store credits or loyalty benefits can be used as a promotional activity or as a payment method in e-Commerce, which can be used by customers in placing an order. Store credits or loyalty benefits will be connected to Business Partner data in SAP Business One.
- Group Pricing for B2B & B2C Customers: Multiple customer groups can be defined and can be associated with its corresponding SAP Business One price lists for pricing strategy.
At Silver Touch Technologies we work with retailers and e-Commerce businesses to implement systems that give them control over finance, stock and supply chain cycles. SAP Business One has proven capabilities in the retail industry and we can provide the right solution to fit your business and together with Silver eSync we can deliver the complete e-Commerce platform allowing you to focus on maintaining customer satisfaction and healthy profit margins.
Also, read our case study on iHeadphones, the largest stockist of headphones in UK with an e-commerce website.
To find out how you can be e-commerce enabled business please call us on +44 – (0) 203-872-5140 or e-mail us at email@example.com
An experienced business leader, heads the UK operations of Silver Touch Technologies Ltd. With 15 years of experience in the industry, he has set the track record of delivering transformation and revenue growth with SAP Solutions.