SAP Business One Finance
As your business grows, so do the challenges associated with managing its financials. Without an integrated and automated financials management solution, increased business complexity can overwhelm your existing financial and accounting processes, giving rise to inefficiencies and inaccuracies that can lead to missed opportunities and lost revenue.
The SAP Business One application offers a complete and integrated set of tools to effectively manage and automate all of the accounting and financial processes in your growing company.
As the core component of SAP Business One, financials management incorporates all key accounting processes.
SAP Business One Financial and Accounting functionality provides you with a complete set of tools to manage every aspect of your company’s finances. It offers applications for general ledger, journal entries, project cost accounting, budget management, reporting, multi-currency support and many other functions.
How does SAP Business One Finance benefit your business?
- Eliminate duplicate entries and errors – by automating/integrating all of your financial processes with a single solution
- Close your books faster – by automating processes and having the ability to access accurate and real-time financial information
- Make better business decisions – by integrating your accounting data with the other areas of your business, you will achieve a unified financial view with the SAP Business One finance module
Key features of SAP Business One Finance
- Accounting – Allowing you to manage all key accounting processes, such as accounts payable, receivable and journal entries
- Cost accounting – Enabling you to manage your cash flow, budget tracking and compare actual and planned figures
- Banking & reconciliation – Quickly process all reconciliations, bank statements and payments with SAP Business One financials
- Financial reporting and analysis – Allows you to create a wide range of standard or customised financial reports from real-time data
By implementing SAP Business One the following Business Benefits can be achieved
- Streamlined financial operations – Automate, integrate, and manage all the financial processes in your company with a single solution, eliminating duplicate entries and errors
- Faster closing process – Close your books faster with automated processes and ability to access accurate and timely financial information
- Improved decision making – Get a unified financial view of your business by integrating accounting data with sales, purchasing, inventory, and operational information
Join the other 50,000 small and mid-size businesses already using SAP Business One. Contact us on +44 – (0) 203-872-5140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help you run your business better.
Silver Touch is an SAP Business One Consultant in UK and has expertise in 15+ industry verticals. Silver Touch has 90+ successful SAP Business One implementations with 100% delivery record over the last seven years.
An experienced business leader, heads the UK operations of Silver Touch Technologies Ltd. With 15 years of experience in the industry, he has set the track record of delivering transformation and revenue growth with SAP Solutions.